Customer Success Partner, Benefit
Bupa has huge ambitions for 2021, and at the heart of these ambitions is Bupa’s purpose – longer, healthier, happier lives.
Benefit Pocket is the intuitive lifestyle app that guides and rewards you for making every day health and wellbeing decisions. The Benefit Pocket business curates a marketplace for businesses focussed on the health and wellbeing sector to find and develop a customer base. The development of our B2B customer group in this network is key to the growth and sustainability of the venture.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, Benefit’s Customer Success Manager (CSM) will enable the development of this network, with an initial focus on iconic brands aligned to the target customer segments within Bupa. The role is responsible for the full customer journey from sales to onboarding and ongoing success management (CRM).
The likely successful candidate will be a people person that loves buildingacommunityandwho has proven success in partnership acquisition and relationship management.They will be passionate about health, community and wellness and they will have experience in community management, account management and/or sales.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Bupa Insurance product line (Health and Wellness, Health Insurance and General Insurance) to ensure proper positioning to partners
- Nurture, grow and manage a portfolio of partners to support the Benefit Pocket customer proposition
- Business development; identify and solicit new partners for growth and expansion inrelevant retail and health and wellbeing categories
- Drive customer success through the initial on-boarding and clarification of success metrics with the partner and business, product adoption, retention and growth initiatives to maximise customer value and investment and optimise customer lifetime value
- Partnering with internal teams, including Sales, Support, Operations, Product and IT, to deliver the best customer experience to drive growth and retention
- Managing the renewal process and negotiating multi-variable contracts and commercials
- Own the day-to-day relationship with the partners, manage the challenges and find the best outcomes for the business and the partner
What do I need?
•Minimum 3 years’ experience in Loyalty, Marketing or Partnerships environments
•Proven track record in a customer service, account management, or implementation consultant role
•Strong ability to create relationships at all levels through effective and professional communication
•Experience in B2B salesand excels inpartnership relationship management
•Experience with well-known and iconic brands will be highly regarded
•Proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships with no handover at sales completion
•Ability to translate the wants and needs of customers as well as data into actionable insights for our product team
•Exceptional negotiating skillsand strong commercial acumen
•Proven project management experience and knowledge of performance marketing trends and strategies preferable
What is it like to work there?
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. At Bupa, we employ more than 80,000 people globally who are making this a reality. One thing stands out about Bupa people - our customers are our passion; they’re at the heart of our culture of care. If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we’d like to hear from you.
Customer care during COVID
When COVID-19 hit we knew we had a responsibility to care for our customers by putting them at the heart of our decisions.
For this reason, in April 2020 our Health Insurance team invested over $50M and created the hardship team to support our customers when they most needed it.
Celebrate Wear it Purple Day and be the change
Wear it Purple was started to raise awareness of the discrimination faced by LGBTIQ+ youth, and the higher levels of suicide, depression and anxiety they experience as a result.Read more
Forbes ranks Bupa one of the world’s best employers
Bupa has been ranked one of the world's best employers in Forbes' annual 'World's Best Employers' survey.Read more
Thank you aged care workers
Today is ‘Aged Care Employee Day’, and there’s never been a more important time to thank aged care workers.Read more
Ban the asterisk
Our customers have told us that our products can be confusing and complex when we add an asterisk (*) with fine print in our policies. To respond to our customers’ needs, in 2020 the Product Deisgn Squad was created to make our products simpler, more relecant and personalised. Here’s how putting our customers at the heart of everything helped the team ban the *.
Don’t see a role that’s right for you? You can sign up for our job alerts and we’ll make sure to let you know when the right one comes up.
Leave your CV
Didn’t find the right job? Share your CV with us and we’ll get in touch if we find the right fit.Submit