Are you ready to be at the 💙 of it?
At Bupa, we specialise in well-being and have years of proven experience and expertise in healthcare. We believe in being good people and helping others whenever we can - because what makes our hearts beat is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Our care puts customers at the heart of everything we do. We make a genuine effort to see the world through our customers’ eyes to make things easy, keep relevant to their needs and showing empathy and understanding.
Think beyond a conventional contact centre role
Our Customer Support teams are like Bupa's own concierge service, assisting both existing customers & prospective members. They are often the first interaction any customer would have ever had with Bupa Australia.
In this job you’ll be at the heart of guiding customers through policy options, introducing our innovative products, and promoting life-changing health and wellness programs. You'll make it easy to navigate through our website and the Private Health System.
We are there for our customers addressing their queries and solving challenges via all sorts of platforms: phone, email, bupa.com.au chat box, Apple Business Chat & WhatsApp at a time that suits them, 7 days a week.
A Customer Support agent will take either calls from the queue or assist with multiple conversations at a time, whilst navigating Bupa's customer systems & knowledge systems to have value add conversations with Bupa's prospective customers.
You will be working fulltime equating to 38 hours per week on a rotational roster. The hours Monday - Friday are between 7am-8pm with Saturdays and Sundays being 8am-4.30pm AEST. The role will require you to work approximately 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday shift in a one to two-month period.
Our commitment to your development:
During the first few weeks you will undergo a comprehensive and immersive remote training program, led by our highly experienced training team, to set you up for success in your role. The program includes a virtual classroom, e-learning, product and knowledge training, and gives you access to our state-of-the-art knowledge base system, "Know-It".
Rest assured, the learning and development opportunities don’t stop there! We keep our teams small to support you in what can sometimes be a tough role. There is frequent coaching on offer, from both our dedicated coaches and Team Leaders, as we want to help you realise to your potential and will be there every step of the way!
Is this a role for you?
In this kind of a role, first and foremost: you need to have a passion for helping people and be naturally empathetic.
No two calls are the same and some will have you dealing with challenging or complex life-matters. You are someone who has strong desire to help our customers, and you will ensure they are always satisfied.
Some other traits that will help you succeed here:
- you are a team player who is punctual and happy to step in for your teammates when needed
- you'd have recent customer service experience in a related environment
- you can learn quickly and operate effectively in a disciplined virtual environment
- you present mature attitude to your work, with sensitivity to our customer’s confidential information
- you have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- you are tech savvy with the ability to work across multiple IT platforms and screens effortlessly
- you already have or have the ability to obtain NBN internet that has bandwidth of 50mbps or greater
The special thing about Bupa is that care is at our core and will always be a part of how we operate. Extending that, we want our people to feel they are benefiting from Bupa’s purpose: so that everyone is supported to live the healthiest and happiest version of themselves. Simply put, this is what wellbeing means at Bupa.
Our global wellbeing program covers all aspects of our health – from mental and physical, to financial, social and environmental wellbeing. We are providing health benefits, information and support for everyone who works here, no matter their role.
Our range of benefits include:
- Discounts on our health insurance products, travel, car and home products, as well as discounts on Bupa services such as Dental and Optical, skin checks and vaccinations
- Discounted products and services via our extensive partner network, like Endota Spa, New Balance, Garmin, JB Hi Fi,
- An additional annual leave day for you to focus on your wellbeing
- An additional volunteer day each year for you to give back to your community
Does it make your 💙 flutter?
We are always on the lookout for talented people ready to join our teams. Search our jobs below or join our talent community to be at the heart of it!
Don’t see a role that’s right for you? You can sign up for our job alerts and we’ll make sure to let you know when the right one comes up.
Join Our Talent Community
Looking to shape a brighter future for everyone? Sign up to our talent community and be the first to learn about new roles.Join Now